The AirTurn DIGIT 200 features two 3.5mm (1/8”) ports that accept nearly any momentary switch. Adapters are included for 6.3mm (1/4”) switch inputs. It has an external keypad for easy custom programming, and may also be used as a handheld remote.
- Endless Apps: Hundreds of compatible apps for turning pages, reading music/lyrics/tabs, triggering backing tracks/effects, sending MIDI commands, cueing audio/lighting, capturing photo/video, and more!
- App Control: Seven built-in modes store switch commands that work with hundreds of apps including those supported with AirDirect.
- Customize: Create commands for almost any app that responds to keystrokes, macros, mouse clicks, or MIDI with the free AirTurn Manager. Adjust features such as Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, and Debounce. Select switch types such as Momentary, Latching, Pulse, or Command.
- Updates: AirTurn Manager supports Over-the-Air updates to firmware for the latest features.
- Versatile: May be used with up to 4 external momentary switches or as a handheld remote.
- Max Range: At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry with maximum operating range.
- Max Battery Life: Rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge, displays status indicators, and automatically turns off when the host device is turned off.
- Pairing Options: Choose open pairing for instant connections or choose closed pairing to store a single connection and prevent unintended connection to other devices.
- Multiple Devices: Connect up to eight AirTurn devices for more switch options.
- Flexible Use: Use with your favorite momentary switch or as a handheld remote.
- Compatibility: Works with phones, tablets, and computers that have Bluetooth 4 or higher, and accepts nearly any momentary switch.
- Warranty: Best-in-class 2-year warranty with product registration (includes battery).
Product Weight: 2 oz (.056kg)
Product Dimensions: 2.25x 2.75x.625 in (57x70 x16mm)
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.