Do you have a special requirement to create a trigger with a footswitch such as the BOSS FS5U or FS7 from your gig bag? Then the DIGIT 200 is a great option. It can be used with almost any momentary footswitch. The free AirTurn Manager can control debounce for even the sloppiest momentary switch. The DIGIT 200 comes equipped with two 3.5mm jacks that can be split into four total 3.5mm jacks (splitter cable sold separately). Two 6.3mm adapters and a USB charging cable come in the box.
May be used with up to 4 external switches or as a handheld remote.
- At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry with maximum operating range.
- Lightweight and durable construction allows you to throw it your gear bag and go.
- A rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge.
- Bluetooth 4 or higher. Windows computers must have latest MIDI over Bluetooth features to support MIDI connection. (Early model iPads will not work.)
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Power Saving - Automatically turns off when the host tablet or computer is turned off.
Choose from 7 default modes that cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app.
- Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard strokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- Two pairing methods. Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Use multiple devices: Configure up to 8 devices at the same time for greater extendability.
Product Weight: 2 oz (.056kg)
Product Dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 5/8" (5.7 x 7 x 1.9 cm)
Explore Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC | Product Manual
AirTurn Manager on Android is currently down for maintenance
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.