AirTurn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of our website for all people with disabilities. We have adopted a website accessibility policy to support this commitment.
Below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure the accessibility of our materials.
- All images will contain appropriate alternative text
- Form elements will be properly labeled
- Data tables will contain headers where appropriate
- Headings will be used throughout the site
- Multimedia (video or audio clips) will be captioned and/or described
- Website will be operable without the use of a mouse
- When navigating without a mouse, the current selection will be clearly marked as selected
- Foreground/background color schemes will provide adequate contrast
- Information will not be conveyed through the use of color alone
- Links will be worded to make sense when read out of context
Please be aware that our accessibility efforts are ongoing. As a result, there might be portions of our site that are less accessible than others at a given time
Our commitment to accessibility extends to all users. If you have questions or comments about our accessibility initiatives, please contact us at email@example.com. We welcome your feedback.