Featuring a durable stompbox design and complete with quiet steel switches, the AirTurn BT500S-6 easily integrates into a pedal board setup and is powered by a rechargeable battery or optional 9v power supply. It now includes two 1/4" analog inputs for adding pedals that can be programmed to control variable parameters, such as volume, wah effects, or scroll speed!
- Endless Apps: Hundreds of compatible apps for turning pages, teleprompting, reading music, scrolling lyrics and tabs, triggering backing tracks and effects, sending MIDI commands, cueing audio and lighting, capturing photo and video, plus so much more!
- App Control: Seven built-in modes store switch commands that work with hundreds of apps including those supported with AirDirect.
- Customize: Create commands for almost any app that responds to keystrokes, macros, mouse clicks, or MIDI with the free AirTurn Manager. Adjust features such as Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, and Debounce. Select switch types such as Momentary, Latching, Pulse, or Command.
- Updates: AirTurn Manager supports Over-the-Air updates to firmware for the latest features.
- Quiet-Tactile: Steel switches deliver responsive feel with little sound.
- Durable: Molded case made from a nearly indestructible polymer blend doesn't interfere with the radio signal and still holds up to road wear.
- Versatile: Includes two 1/4" analog inputs for adding expression pedals. Pedal board compatible with optional 9v supply.
- Max Range: At 200+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry’s operating range.
- Max Battery Life: Rechargeable battery provides 200+ hours of play time with a single charge, displays status indicators, and automatically turns off when the host device is turned off.
- Status Indicators: Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Pairing Options: Choose open pairing for instant connections when switching between devices. Choose closed pairing to store a single connection and prevent unintended connection to other devices.
- Multiple Devices: Connect up to eight AirTurn devices for more switch options.
- Compatibility: Works with devices that have Bluetooth 4 or higher.
- Warranty: Best-in-class 2-year warranty with product registration (includes battery).
Product Weight: 1lb (.4 kg)
Product Dimensions: 15.25x2.75x2 in (387x70x50mm)
Download PDF | Explore Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC | Product Manual
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.