Featuring a durable stompbox design and complete with quiet steel switches, the AirTurn BT200S-2 easily integrates into a pedal board setup and is powered by a rechargeable battery or optional 9v power supply.
- Endless Apps: Hundreds of compatible apps for turning pages, teleprompting, reading music, scrolling lyrics and tabs, triggering backing tracks and effects, sending MIDI commands, cueing audio and lighting, capturing photo and video, plus so much more!
- App Control: Seven built-in modes store switch commands that work with hundreds of apps including those supported with AirDirect.
- Customize: Create commands for almost any app that responds to keystrokes, macros, mouse clicks, or MIDI with the free AirTurn Manager. Adjust features such as Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, and Debounce. Select switch types such as Momentary, Latching, Pulse, or Command.
- Updates: AirTurn Manager supports Over-the-Air updates to firmware for the latest features.
- Quiet-Tactile: Steel switches deliver responsive feel with little sound.
- Durable: Molded case made from a nearly indestructible polymer blend doesn't interfere with the radio signal and still holds up to road wear.
- Versatile: Pedal board compatible with optional 9v supply.
- Max Range: At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry’s operating range.
- Max Battery Life: Rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge, displays status indicators, and automatically turns off when the host device is turned off.
- Status Indicators: Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Pairing Options: Choose open pairing for instant connections when switching between devices. Choose closed pairing to store a single connection and prevent unintended connection to other devices.
- Multiple Devices: Connect up to eight AirTurn devices for more switch options.
- Compatibility: Works with devices that have Bluetooth 4 or higher.
- Warranty: Best-in-class 2-year warranty with product registration (includes battery).
Product Weight: 6 oz (.17kg)
Product Dimensions: 4.5x2.75x2 in (115x70x48mm)
Download PDF | Explore Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC | Product Manual
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.
The AirTurn BT200S Series combines the features and performance of the classic BT200 series. It is created with the look and feel of a traditional stompbox style pedal with optional 9v power supply, making it easy to add to your existing pedalboard. It is built with industrial-grade steel switches, and encased with a nearly indestructible polymer blend that doesn't interfere with the radio signal and still holds up to road wear. Along with the ability to customize computer keyboard and MIDI commands, it’s the perfect app controller for guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, DJ’s, recording engineers, and more!
Easily assign your favorite hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts for hands-free recording and editing control using the free AirTurn Manager app. Arm tracks, start/stop recording and playback, toggle metronome, undo actions, solo/mute tracks, and anything else your computer keyboard can do!
Control DMX lighting fixtures with MIDI commands. Assign a MIDI note or CC to a parameter in your lighting software, and assign the same MIDI note or CC to your pedal in the free AirTurn Manager app. Now with a Bluetooth connection, you can make your lighting changes on the fly.
Shortcut keys can be convenient, and offer improvements in speed and performance if you have the extra fingers. Now, you can keep your hands focused on your task, and execute those commands with your foot. Use the AirTurn Manager app to easily program your favorite shortcuts or hotkeys for Word, Excel, PC games, DAWs, and more. It is available for Mac, iOS and Android in the Apple App store or Google Play store. Note that for a PC, you will need to first connect to your phone or tablet to change the settings.
Macros are helpful when you need to repeat a text phrase, place line of code, or execute a series of commands at once. These lines of text, code, or commands can be turned into a macro. Then, the macro can be assigned to a switch. Now, you can use your foot for these repetitive actions!