FlowVella (formerly Flowboard) is the presentation app for the modern world. It allows anyone to easily create beautiful, interactive presentations with images, text, videos, PDFs, links, and photo galleries and share them with anyone.
Flowboard is bundled with professionally designed templates for a broad range of subjects such as investment pitches, photo galleries, recipes, wedding planning, and many more.
USE YOUR CLOUD MEDIA
Access your files from Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Market, Dropbox, Google Drive, Instagram, Facebook, Box, and Sky Drive as well as Google and Bing Image Search – all from within the app.
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD
Use a wide variety of file types, including videos, PDFs and PSDs. You can even select a specific layer from within a PSD file, all from within Flowboard.
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD MARKET
Creative Cloud users can access Creative Cloud Market, a collection of high-quality, curated assets for creatives by creatives. You can access a remarkable selection of vector graphics, icons, patterns, UI Kits, for-placement images, and more – all without leaving the app.
CREATE ANYWHERE, SHARE WITH ANYONE
Because your Flowboards are saved in the cloud, you never have to worry about having access to your presentations. Need to present, but forgot your iPad at home? Hop onto any computer and pull up your work in seconds! In addition, our web player makes it possible to share your presentation with anyone, whether they are a Flowboard user or not - no account or special app is required.
SHARE – OR KEEP THINGS PRIVATE
If you choose to, you can share your work with anyone on any device - no account or special app is required.
Sharing is your choice – if you want to keep things private, you can do that too! Flowboard offers several privacy levels so that your content is only seen by those with whom you wish to share.
DESIGNED FOR iPAD
Flowboard is an iPad-first presentation maker, not a clumsy port of a desktop application. This means that Flowboard is simple and intuitive on the iPad. Create presentations or stories using a few simple and familiar touches and gestures.
FLOWBOARD IS FULLY FEATURED
• Add photos and videos from your Albums, Events, Camera Roll or Photo Stream
• Use content from all the most popular cloud sources such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Market, Dropbox, Facebook, Box, Instagram, Google Search, Google Drive, Bing Search, SkyDrive & YouTube
• Snap Guides allow you to make pixel-perfect designs
• Your presentations are automatically saved locally as you create
• Save drafts to the cloud so your Flowboards are safe, even if your lose or break your device
CREATE AND CUSTOMIZE
• Add transitions to your screen links
• Add links to the web or links to another screen
• Undo & redo any actions or changes
• Duplicate, delete or rearrange screens
• Duplicate any object, including entire Flowboards
SHARE, VIEW AND PRESENT
• Export to PDF, print via AirPrint*
• Present straight from your iPad, connect to a projector, or use AirPlay
• Flowboards work OFFLINE and are SAFE without an Internet connection
• Share your presentations with anyone via URL
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or copy the share URL and paste anywhere
• Embed your Flowboard into any web site or blog
*Flowboard is free to download and use, and comes with a free 500MB/month upload allowance. Flowboard Premium brings your monthly upload allowance to 1GB and gives you bigger file upload sizes, ability to import/export PDF files, add a password to protect your Flowboard, and there will be more features coming soon. Flowboard Premium is available through an auto-renewing subscription for $4.99/month or $39.99/year
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period.
This is a major update!!
• iOS 8 inspired redesign across the entire app
• New Content Source! Added integration with Adobe Creative Cloud SDK
• Individual Layer or Group selection from PSD files
• Users can now remotely open and close videos and image galleries and advance slides (screens) during presentations via Bluetooth keyboards.
• Added rich text editing
• Added ability to add shapes to Flowboards
• Added custom color picker for editing text and shape color
• Added “News” feature to keep you up to date on latest Flowboard news
• Tapping empty space now deselects all objects for an uncluttered view
• Fixed incorrect and unusable embed code in sharing window
• Redesigned privacy options, now easier to understand
• Fixed issue where loading indicator could extend past 100%
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
• General performance boosts
Our mission is simple; innovate and define the standard for modern presentation software for the iPad and Mac. If you have any issues, please contact us at support[at]flowboard.com.
If you are having a good experience with Flowboard, please give us rating or review, it helps us very much!