Having trouble connecting to your iPad? You may need to reset the pairing on your PED.
Resetting the PED:
1. Turn off the PED
2. On your iPad, if the PED is listed under “My Devices”, tap on the encircled “i” and then tap “forget this device”.
3. Turn off the Bluetooth
4. Turn on the PED and wait a few seconds. Then, press and hold the power button for about six seconds until both the red and blue LEDs flash together three times.
5. Turn the PED back on.
6. Turn the iPad’s Bluetooth back on.
7. The PED should appear in about 5-10 seconds.
8. Touch the listing when it appears and it will connect after another few seconds.
Need some assistance? Contact AirTurn support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free phone at 888-247-1223 (Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time)