If your PC lacks Bluetooth or is an older model with outdated drivers, the AZIO BTD-V104 USB Bluetooth Adapater is the best solution to add the Bluetooth functionality that your PC needs to use the AirTurn BT-105 or the BT-106.
If your laptop/PC/tablet does not have a CD drive, please visit the AZIO website to download the drivers and follow these next steps:
1. Choose the link on the AZIO software download page to download the drivers: BTD-V401
2. The file should automatically start to download. If prompted whether to open or save the files being downloaded, choose to save the files.
3. After the download is complete, go into your PC folder and click on “downloads”.
4. Click on the file you just downloaded (CSR_Harmony_2) and open that folder.
5. Click “Slient_Install”
6. You may have to extract all of the files from the download. If prompted, choose to “Extract all”. This may take a few minutes to complete.
7. Next, a window will pop up asking, “Would you like to allow the following program to make changes to this computer: Cambridge Silicon Radio LTD.” Click “Yes”.
8. The drivers will begin the installation process. Follow its prompts. The installation will take a few minutes to complete.
9. Restart your computer.
10. After the computer has restarted, plug your AZIO USB Micro Bluetooth Adapter into a USB Port.
11. Find the Bluetooth on your tablet/computer and pair to the AirTurn BT-105 or BT-106
AZiO support is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm (PST):
Telephone: (866) 468-1198
For a printable version, click here.