Windows has a more detailed pairing process for Bluetooth MIDI devices, however it does work! Follow the steps below for pairing an AirTurn device to PC for use with MIDI (Mode 7).
1. Pair to the PC in Mode 3.
2. Once paired, switch to Mode 7 and launch MIDIberry.
3. In MIDIberry, select the AirTurn as the Input.
4. Launch loopMIDI and create a new port by clicking the "+" button.
5. In MIDIberry, select loopMIDI as the output.
Depending on which app/software is being used, you may need to assign the AirTurn as a MIDI controller. Some apps such as Ableton require this step but not every app does.