Use the ATFS-2 pedals to turn pages, navigate between songs in a set list, control instrument effects, and much more. Developers have created many different ways to use the 4 pedals. Here is an example from OnSong for iOS:
- None no action is performed
- Scroll Up scrolls the page up by 75% of the screen height.
- Scroll Down scrolls the page down by 75% of the screen height.
- Next Song goes directly to the next song in the set.
- Previous Song goes directly to the previous song in the set.
- Toggle Audio starts and stops playback of the associated backing track.
- Toggle Autoscroll starts or stops the page from autoscrolling.
- Toggle Metronome starts or stops the metronome at the tempo set for the current song.
- Show/Hide Menubar shows or hides the menubar.
- Show Songs List shows the songs menu (note the songs menu cannot be rehidden because it receives the input of the keyboard at this point)
- Transpose Up transposes the song up a half step.
- Transpose Down transposes the song down a half step.
- Tempo Up increases the tempo of the current song by one BPM.
- Tempo Down decreases the tempo of the current song by one BPM.
- Volume Up increases the volume of the device output by 10%.
- Volume Down decreases the volume of the device output by 10%.
- Autoscroll Faster speeds up the autoscroll by reducing the duration of the song by 30 seconds.
- Autoscroll Slower slows down the autoscroll by increasing the duration of the song by 30 seconds.
Click here for a list of apps that are compatible. The 4 pedals can also be configured to work with most Mac and PC programs that can accept Page Down/Page Up and directional arrow keyboard commands.
Weighs 2.8 lbs (1.27 kg)