Turning pages has never been easier for drummers! The AirTurn TAP seamlessly blends into your kit or percussion setup with two trigger pads for smooth page turning with the strike of a stick! Depending on what app or software you choose, you can do more than turning pages. You can scroll lyrics and tabs, start and stop back tracks, start and stop a metronome and much more. The TAP is the professional choice for taking control of your tablet or computer.
The perfect trigger for Digital Audio Workstation control. Using our free customization app, AirTurn Manager, assign your favorite hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts to a trigger pad for easy recording and editing control. Arm tracks, start/stop recording and playback, toggle metronome, undo actions, solo/mute tracks, and anything else your computer keyboard can do! The TAP is completely customizable for keystrokes, shortcuts, switching types, MIDI, and so much more!
Trigger clips and samples, start/stop loops, change presets, toggle effects, the MIDI world is your oyster! Assign any MIDI CC, Program Change, or Note to each switch with any value. Adjust a full range of settings: MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- May be used with external momentary triggers, such as the Roland BT-1.
- Choose from 7 default modes that cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app.
- Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard keystrokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- Two pairing methods. Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Use multiple devices: Configure up to 8 devices at the same time for max customization.
Please note: High noise or vibration environments cause unexpected triggers with the TAP. We recommend the BT-1 with the TAP for extreme high noise and vibration environments.
Product Weight: 1.6 lbs (.72 kg)
Product Dimensions: 7x4.5x2.5in (178x114x63mm)
Explore Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC | Product Manual
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.