- May be used with external momentary triggers, such as the Roland BT-1.
- Choose from 7 default modes that cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app.
- Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard strokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- Two pairing methods. Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Use multiple devices: Configure up to 8 devices at the same time for max customization.
1.6 lbs (.72 kg)
Please note: High noise or vibration environments cause unexpected triggers with the TAP. We recommend the BT-1 with the TAP for high noise and vibration environments.