MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for interesting slap back effects. With origins in the legendary Eventide H3000 Harmonizer®, MicroPitch is the effect that put Eventide on the map. The plug-in allows mixing in detuned and delayed versions of a signal creating depth and dimensions not possible before with expanded controls for deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.
- Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to -50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay
- Create classic stereo-spreading effect
- Create slapback effects using longer delay times
- Mod Depth and Rate provide chorusing effect on each voice
- Use Feedback to perform pitch dive or rise effects
- Incredibly easy use with included presets
- Innovative Ribbon allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.
|iOS 11.0+||AUv3 64-bit, Inter-App Audio 64-bit, Standalone 64-bit|
We test our iOS plugins in AudioBus, AUM, Auria Pro, Cubasis, GarageBand, and NanoStudio. However, our plugins should work with any compatible host.
Ribbon controller: CC1 (mod wheel)
Active: CC2, toggles on rising edge
Hotswitch: CC3, toggles on rising edge
Tap: CC4, follows CC state (on if value >= 64, low if value < 64)